Wednesday 21 May 2008

Sorry no cards again!

I have not really had time to craft so far this week, although my stepmum came over sunday for a craft day but i didnt do any of my own work cuz I had to help with my step mums order.
Well its my 26th birthday this saturday, I am feeling old now, bless my mum forgot how old I was lol, she ordered my nestibilities dies so I cant wait to get them and have a play, my other half has been a meanie and says hes not buying me any stamps!!!!
Can you believe him~?????? Well if I get and birthday money I shall defo be spending it on more stash lol, but I do need some new clothes so will have to be sensible I guess!

I hope to have some cards to show soon!
x x x Laura x x x

1 comment:

Maria's Cards said...

What a meanie!!! not even one stamp for your Birthday???? LOL. Great Gift from your mum, I love my nestabilities. Have a lovely birthday. x