Thursday 1 May 2008

Gina @ The Card Kabin's Blog Challenge!

Well I tried to post on my blog everyday, but my other half kindly got a virus on the computer!!
Anyway £75 later its fixed and I'm back!


I am entering this card into Gina's blog candy challenge, the rules where simply to use a stamp, pretty paper, flowers and ribbon!


I downloaded the FREE paper from http://funkyfairyinspirations.blogspot.com/ and I love it so will defo be using more in the future!


Also made this one with the free papers...

Thanks for looking.

x x x Laura x x x

5 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for joining in Laura, your cards are gorgeous, I will add you to the list :) good luck
Gina xx

Natalie said...

Great cards Laura. I have used some of their papers too, they are fab. Good luck in the challenge. x

Lou Sims said...

Great cards Laura and Shaz has added them to the Funky Fairy Inspiration blog.

http://funkyfairyinspirations.blogspot.com/

Well done and can't wait to see what else you make.

Michelle Short said...

Lovely cards, both of them are gorgeous! :0) x

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty freebie paper!