Tuesday 27 May 2008

Catch up time!

Well had a lovely birthday, thanks for the lovely messages!

Had a few family problems but when I came home from my shopping trip, i had a lovely suprise card from Natalie which really, really made me feel better so thank you so much Nat, it is so pink and gorgeous!

Heres a pic and underneath Natalie's card are some other handmade cards I recieved from friends/family....








I also got the large scalloped and plain rectangle nestabilities die from my mum an step dad, so was very pleased and have had lots of fun playing with them just need to make the cards lol, got lots of money too, so will be making a trip to hobycraft with my crafting stepmum AND I have ordered my new set of nellies 'Sweet Ebony' I was so dissapointed when they sold out so quick but will hopefully get them thru the post very soon, also had 2 other nellies into the basket whilst i was shopping lol, well its not often I get to spoil myself is it!

x x x Laura x x x

2 comments:

Natalie said...

We all need to spoil ourselves every now and again. I am glad you had a nice birthday and that you liked the card. x

Julia said...

Glad to see you had a nice day and have lots of crafting goodies to play with!