Sunday 11 May 2008

Beth's Blog Candy Challenge!!

Beth over at http://mylittlecardblog.blogspot.com/ has some scrummy blog candy up for grabs, but it ends tonight so I have just about done my entry in time!!

The challenge was to make a card with the following sketch..........




So here's mine, the stamped image is courtesy of Natalie (thanks again).........





Anyway I hope you all have had a lovely weekend? We have been making the most of this gorgeous weather, feed the ducks yesterday and did some gardening today, I don't really like gardening but hey it looks soooo much better all tidy now!



x x x Laura x x x

4 comments:

Beth said...

Awww, he's so cute! This card is fabulous, I love all the different elements and the colours, they work really well! Thanks so much for taking the time to enter my challenge - good luck!! xx

Natalie said...

This card is fantasic. Love it. x

Louise F NZ said...

I love this card, you have done an awesome job with this image. I think the map dp is fab too!

Maria's Cards said...

Great card. Love those little billy stamps. x