Wednesday 7 May 2008

Horrible day but happy now!

Had a rubbish day today as I had a blood test straight after dropping Emily off at school and Im the biggest baby ever when it comes to needles, only had to have one tube taken as they are testing for arthritis as I have had alot of problems with pain and locking in my knees for ages now!


Anyway I was brave, then I went with Steve to get my haircut, 1st time in about 8 months, what with my anxiety panic attacks I find it hard to go out alot but really pushed myself today and finally had my counselling which if anyone has had will understand it can be very draining.







But when i eventually got home look what the postman had delivered....................................



This Gorgeous card and billy images From Natalie oh it really did put a huuuuuuge smile on my face, so BIG THANK YOU NATALIE YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to find the time to actually make some cards, I just need to stop spring cleaning!!!

x x x Laura x x x

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Laura

I am so pleased to have put a smile on your face. You are so very welcome and if you ever want any more images just let me know.

Natalie x

Sarah said...

Well done on the blood test and getting out and about. Am going through something similar with my mum at the moment so I can sort of understand how you must be feeling, but you have every right to feel proud of yourself as it is a huge step.

xx :0)