Thursday 15 May 2008

It's Raining Men!

Well it's raining and all my cards today are for men!!


Don't enjoy making male cards as much as girly pink cards so it took ages to find the inspriartion for these, I actually feel drained now, but I like to make the effort for my Stepdad's b-day cuz he does alot for me and I know he appreciates my creations.










This is the Grandad card from Emily, I canot take all of the credit as Emily actually coloured the Simon & Lola image in with my watercolour pencils and then blended it, bless her shes so good, I did the rest of the card.










Last one is for my cousin, he loves fishing, hence the 'Fishafella' image and fishing BP from the masculine Dovecraft collection.










Thanks for looking, Im off to enjoy my indian takeaway now yum yum!




x x x Laura x x x

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great men's cards. I struggle with them too as I LOVE making pink cards. x

Julia said...

These are great men's cards Laura!! You are right, they are difficult to do, but these are fab! x

Han said...

Fab cards I am sure your dad will love them xx