Monday 3 March 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Elisa and Sarah so here we go!......

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

Now this is scary to think bout, I was nearly 16 and was sitting my GCSE exams!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?

Prob the same as I'm doing now, but I was so addited to crafting!

NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE SNACKS

Chocolate spread sandwiches, chocolate hobnobs, chocolate bars, cheese & onion walkers and chocolate brownies!

NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE

Well I would defo buy a big house with a craft room, buy a pink car for me and my little girl to go cruising in lol , give some away to family and charity, buy millions of stamps, paper, ribbon oh that would be amazing and get a boob job!

NAME FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING

Crafting, cooking with my daughter, cosying up on the sofa with my boyfriend watchin tv, singing and cleaning they both make me feel better if im down!

NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN

Shellsuits!! Skirts of any kind, lycra cycling shorts, ski-pants and roll necks.

NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE TOYS

Cuttlebug, rubber stamps, PC, Camera and same as Sarah my Sky+ box!


Right I have to tag 5 people now so I will choose......
Hannah, Sue, Julie, Steph, Amanda !

Thanx
x x x Laura x x x

1 comment:

Mrs Mayne said...

Thanks Laura! I've actually done this one already! lol! x