Wednesday 26 March 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Tara!! The rules of the game are as follows:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1: I'm a cleanaholic!

2: I'm a big Spongebob Squarepants fan and watch it nearly everyday!

3: I have a mega crush on Sam Clark (Ringo from Neighbours) I dream about him all the time, hope my boyfriend doesn't read this lol!

4: I have a really bad memory so I have to write lists, set reminders on my mobile, but I still forget things!

5: I spend more time reading your blogs then I do actually crafting lol.

6: I love the colour PINK, I have a pink kitchen, pink circles theme in my bathroom, I would everything pink I my boyfriend would let me!

7: I am a very over protective mummy to my 6 year old daughter, I can't even watch her climb up the ladder on a slide, I know most mums are like it but i get told off by my family for wrapping her up in cotton wool!

Thats it!

I won't tag anyone else as I think this has gone around everyone now, but join in if you have been missed.

x x x Laura x x x

Ps I will try and get some crafting done soon!

3 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Laura, I think your blog is great too. Glad you enjoyed Brixham and Paignton, and no there isn't any craft shops in Paignton or Brixham, but should you ever come back down there is a great one in Totnes. Totnes is a small town about 5 miles out of Paignton.
Maria x x

Natalie said...

I love pink too, but there is not much in my house with 3 boys! (I include my hubby in that, after all men never really grow up) Maybe that's why I love making pink cards. I am also a fan of Spongebob, I watch it with the kids all the time. And most people find it strange but some days I love cleaning. x

Sarah said...

Hi Laura,
just to let you know that I have given you the "You make my day" Award on my blog. Hope you're having a good weekend.
xx :0)a