Saturday 22 March 2008

Arte Y Pico (Art and More Award)

I have recieved this award from Natalie at Crafty Fun! Thank you sooooooo much!! The "Arte Y Pico" (Art & More) is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.



The rules!

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

There are so many great blogs that i love reading everyday and get fab inspiration from, I would like to give an award to Han cuz she had lush cards and she also gave me adrvice when I first started blogging and really welcomed me so thanks! The other four are Elisa at Cards by Elisa, Sarah at Fluff's creations, Jo at Only Joking, Tara at Taras Designs.

Thanks
x x x Laura x x x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Laura! Hope you're having a good Easter, although we could do with some better weather!! It was freezing at the Reading match today!!
xx :0)

Jo said...

Hi Laura, Thanks for the award...I take it it's for me cause on your comment you called me Tara!!! Are you having a stressy weekend?!!!!
Thanks again x

Tarasdesigns said...

thanks for the award, it's lovely to know I'm not talking to myself!

Tara x

Natalie said...

You are very welcome. x

Tarasdesigns said...

Also, I have tagged you, details on my blog

Tara x