Tuesday 18 March 2008

It feels like I've never been away!

Well we got back Saturday late afternoon after a long 4 and a half hours drive home, we had to pick the dog up from the kennels to so it was a long drive.

Anyway Brixham was lovely, the caravan pack was quite which is what I prefer, I sometimes think I'm an 80 year old in a young womens body lol!

Finally caught up with the washing, I just have a HUUUUUUUGE pile of ironing up to my window sill so will need a whole day to do that, it's rubbish how quick everything goes back to normal after a great holliday, I really want to move away now and am seriously thinking about doing a house swap.



I have also made up for all the crafting I have missed out on whilst away by making 10 cards today, 3 little easter cards. 6 thank you cards and a male birthday card made for a Reading Football Club supporter all the cards are quite simple but I defo love the pink!

x x x Laura x x x






6 comments:

Natalie said...

Great to see you back Laura, I am glad you had a good holiday. Love the new cards, espeically the pink ones. x

Han said...

Very cute cards glad you hada nice trip xx

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Laura, I'm new to blogging. Love your blog. Glad you loved Brixham. It is just on my doorstep as i live in Paignton about 4 miles away. Will add you to my favs Maria x

Natalie said...

Hi Laura

I have given you an award, please see my blog for details.

Natalie x

Stacey said...

Don't you just love Pink Petticoat?! These are really great. I've just started my blog and so am a bit of a newbie. Looking forward to visiting you again soon ~x~

Paula said...

Great cards. I love how colourful and pretty they are!