Saturday 26 April 2008

What a beautiful day!

I can't believe how lovely the weather has been today, i spent all day inside though lol, well I sat by the window crafting this afternoon so I actually have somethings to show, check me out!


I did start to do the papertake weekely challenge but got in such a stress as I just didn't have any inpiration, but instead of throwing it in the bin I carried on with a different layout, here it is..






My step-mum asked me if I could make here a candle as she loved the one I did for my friend So here it is.......





Another candle, this time for my daughter as it was so tiny and cute!!





Last but not least I made this girly card using with Emily's Whipper Snapper 'Ballet Brielle' stamp and some Dovecraft Glamour prints paper..................




x x x Laura x x x

5 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely cards and the candles are great, must try this technique

Tara x

Natalie said...

Great cards and I love the candles. x

Julia said...

Fab cards, I love the bottom one and the candles are gorgeous!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Ooh,lovely stuff.I love the little csndle for your daughter.x

Han said...

WOw you have been busy fab cards and very cute candles xx