Monday 21 April 2008

Time To Catch Up!!

Gosh I didn't realise it has been that long since the last time I blogged, time has flown by this half term, it was also my other half's birthday last week so Emily and I were very busy with our creations, which included Cards, an altered tin for his odd bits and loose change that I was fed up of finding lying all over the house lol, also made my famous choc cake but silly me forgot to take pics of it, it's prob for the best as you would only want some lol, it was yummy but has about a million calories per slice!!!!!

You probably noticed I have also changed the colours on my blog, as my daughter just said 'Oh Mummy not again'!


And will hopefully get one of those gorgeous headers that u all have as I'm feeling very left out and odd not having one lol!

First I have to show you the card Emily made for Steve, I am so proud as she designed and did it all bless her...





I gave her some help with the cutting on the thank you card, which was made for her Grandparents as they paid for her new bike......



Here's the card I made for Steve.........
And the Altered tin, which I tried not to make to girly but hey It matches our new bedroom ;-)

Emily is back to school 2moz so hopefully should be able to get some crafting and blogging in very soon (after I have spring cleaned the house) !!

x x x Laura x x x

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card, and I love the altered tin. Your daughter's cards were lovely too. x

Han said...

Fab cards I know what you mean by time flying xx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely cards.Your daughters one are brilliant and I love the tin.