Tuesday 5 February 2008

Oh what a busy day!



I made these cards yesterday but didn't get chance to post due to having several visitors and phone calls!!

I have made my first Magnolia card, I do not have the stamps yet, bit i love them and will need to save my pennies!


Next......


This my first card made with my bella stamp(balloonabella) I love it!

It's actually a valentine's card for my boyfriend, I know it's quite girly, but it will look lovely on my shelf lol, I'm sure he will like it! (I just hope he doesn't look at my blog!).

Probably won't get chance to make any cards today cuz my new washing machine is getting delivered any time now and I'm gonna have a go at plumbing it in, I must e made but I'm so excited I have saved all my washing so I can use it later lol!

x x x Laura x x x

3 comments:

Han said...

These cards are stunning I love the colour combinaton on them both. And I think that Bella is Fab.xx

Natalie said...

More great cards, I like the colour in the magnolia card and the paper you have used for the valentine card. x

Julie said...

Love the colours on this one, great card