Wednesday 13 February 2008

Been crafting all day!


Well I have been a busy bee today, have made quite a few cards today, but still have loads more need doing!
I decided to make the same card as I did for Han's challenge but just changed the colour to my fav PINK, this is for my mum........









This next one is also for my mum, her birthday is a day after mother's day!.................





Next one is a mothers day card for my Stepmum.................




Last one, this is my my boyfriend's uncle, not that happy as i was rushing when I did the brads and messed with the bottom brad, arggggh!.................



Thanks for looking

x x x Laura x x x

2 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Laura.Great cards by the way.Can I add yours to my blog list,I have only just started my blog as well.Can you contact me with your address for the P.I.F.I had to do it this way as I cant see where to contact you by email in your profile anywhere.Thanks.x

Suzanne said...

These cards are all beautiful. Well done!! Sue :o)