Wednesday 4 June 2008

Jo's Blog Candy Challenge!

I was so busy crafting yesterday that I didnt have time to blog, its usually the other way around lol, I actually made 12 cards yesterday, my Mum is doing a bootsale on Sunday and asked me to made some cards to sell, I dont think anyone will buy any though as you know what bootsales are like!!


Anyway heres my entry for Jo's Blog candy, the challenge was to make a birthday card that's pretty and pink, as pink is my fav colour i loved doing this!!



Thanks for looking

x x x Laura x x x

3 comments:

Jo said...

Definitely fits the bill....both pretty and pink! Fabulous card and thanks so much for taking part :)

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love this image. x

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely card, love the pink and yellow together x